So you’ve had an accident?
Having an accident is bad enough – but all of the hassle that goes along with sorting out the repair, possibly organising a hire car and dealing with insurance companies – just adds to the stress.
We aim to make it as simple as possible, and we guarantee to provide you with the best repair you can get – without the need for your vehicle to be taken miles away.
And when we’ve finished, no-one will know there has ever been a problem. One of the hardest tasks in repairing bodywork is matching a colour – but we’ll challenge you and anyone to spot the difference between the original paintwork and our repair.
Here’s how it works:
- You give us a ring or call in with all the relevant details – make and model of the vehicle and nature of the accident.
- We’ll view the vehicle, either at our premises or elsewhere and assess the damage, taking photographs of every affected area.
- We’ll then put together a fully-costed estimate, and talk you through your options for sorting out the repair depending on the circumstances
- It may be down to your insurance or, depending on the size of job, the excess on your policy or your no claims position, you may want to pay for it yourself – we’ll help you work out what’s appropriate for you.
- If there’s a third party involved, it may be that you want to claim on their insurance – perhaps using an outsourced management company to make all the arrangements. This is a well-recognised approach in the industry and doesn’t cost you as more as any fees are covered by the insurance claim – but we can explain all that.
- Once the way forward has been agreed and the estimate approved and authorised, we’ll order any parts and book your vehicle in to our workshop for the repair. We can also organise a courtesy car or replacement vehicle to keep you moving until yours is ready.